Love in terms of botany.


Love in terms of botany
Place: Herbaria of Royal botanical garden
Date : spring wood/autumn wood/annual ring
Dear cypsela;
                        Hi! Yours lablab is writing this letter to you at the midnight when all the scotoactive CAM plants are busy in photosynthesizing their food.
Love is puzzle and you are my first love. Being in love these days, I am puzzling like a monkey that swings up and down in the tree of Araucaria imbricata. Darn, when I first saw you, your immense beauty had numbed me. But the moment I tried to talk to you, I became far more fragile than Mimosa pudica and got collapsed simply seeing you, not even being touched.
Being in love is sweeter than the fructose in sugarcane but to me you are as sweet as sachharin. Honey! You are the secondary xylem remaining in the core of my heart, do believe me, I won’t be leaving you like the water droplets that ooze out from the hydathodes during the guttation but i’ll be with you forever like the prop roots beholding the banyan tree for ages. Comparable to Romeo and Juliates’ love our story will blossom like jasmine and expand like Cynodon doctylon.
Pious as ocimum and devoted as Rhizobium my love towards you won’t be drying like a plant perplexed with chlorosis but rather become evergreen as a tree grown in the tropical rain forest. Dear when you are not near me, your absence makes me empty and hollow like the internode of Bambusa. Even in the adversities like that of Atacama desert where there is no rainfall record for 400 years, for your well being, I will be the phylloclade of opuntia that thrives the xeric condition with unlimited growth.
No exotic component can separate us from our togetherness. At this verge of our life symbiosis between both of us is utmost for strengthening the bond of our relationship. If we be together, we shall be fragrancing  the world all day and night with our love unlike Cestrum noctornum that does only during the night time and our love will go as high as Eucalyptus tree and deep as the root tip of Shorea  robusta.
I won’t be caring of the world or of the critic society that speaks of our love as a contradictory one. Contradictions never make a rule. Cypsella! Though we follow a different hierarchy, we follow a great similarity that we are of the same kingdom, a kingdom that overrules the animalia – the plantae. So dear honey I will love you till the eternity as long as the plants photosynthesize or as long as they generate ATP, via respiration.
With love
Dolichos lablab 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A memory

Tough times never last but tough people do !!

steve jobs: a dynamic person